Monday, November 5, 2007

New & Improved Website

It's finally happened. I've updated my website and online portfolio.

My website is pretty much done (all the important stuff is, anyway). I've implemented a new and much more attractive design. My portfolio is now pretty comprehensive and shows a wide sampling of my design abilities. My resume is updated and I've even included a "Skype Me" link on my Contact page.

I still have quite a few things to do, however. My Misc. Works page needs to be finished. I need to look through all of my past work that's not in my portfolio and see what I want to put up on that page. I will also update the aesthetic of this blog so it more closely matches the new design of my site. I should also add descriptions to all the images in my portfolio so viewers get an idea about each project. And regarding a more time-consuming effort, I will eventually PHP my site. My portfolio and Misc. Works page will be database-driven, and thus much easier to maintain. I also plan to make this blog internal to my site. So instead of having my blog hosted and viewed on Blogger.com, it will be wholly contained within my website. Should be an interesting undertaking...

Anyway, that's the rundown on my New & Improved website. If you have any questions or comments, feel free to email me or comment on this blog. Thanks for reading.

No comments: